Thanks to your solid understanding of Cloud Technologies, you have got clear insights on how to transform business needs into valuable, innovative, and reliable cloud solutions.
You communicate thoughts and ideas clearly and adapt your way of speaking to your target audience in order to advance discussions with non-technical and tech-savvy people alike.
As a team player, you are transparent about your work, ask for and listen to feedback, and aim to maximize the success of the team.
Taking ownership of your tasks, you use your analytical mindset and problem solver skills to spot and resolve open questions and unclarities proactively.
The well-structured, well-tested, and efficient code you deliver on a day-to-day basis is written to be understood by human beings, shows that you have left nothing up to chance, and matches both your own as well as your teammates’ expectations.
As a human being, you are respectful, structured, curious, and inquisitive, and you treat your colleagues the way you would like to be treated yourself.
To be successful in this role, we believe you need:
• Proven experience with AWS (IAM, Certificate Manager, S3, EC2, CloudFormation, Lambda, CloudWatch)
• A solid understanding of AWS Well-Architected framework
• Proven experience with developing cloud services with Java (8+)
• To be able to write and speak English fluently
• Experience with git or comparable Code Versioning Systems
These skills can be beneficial:
• AWS Container services (ECS, EKS)
• Understanding of databases (SQL and NoSQL) and AWS-managed pendants (Aurora, DynamoDB)
• An automate-it-all attitude
• Relevant AWS certifications (AWS Certified Developer, Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional))
Location: Sweden (on-site)