As an Android Platform Developer, you will be implementing features throughout almost all layers of the Android stack for our next-generation infotainment systems based on Google’s Android automotive OS. All the way from HMI and business logic implementation, to low-level hardware drivers and communication.
You will use the latest tools and technologies available and collaborate with partners and other teams to deliver innovative end-to-end solutions. Together with your team, you will have full responsibility for the work you implement, including design, architecture, documentation, development, verification, testing, and validation.
You and your skills
• You are a true developer who is motivated by challenging tasks, have a personal interest in technology, and love to make the best software product out there.
• You enjoy learning from others, as well as sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
• You are fluent in Java and/or C++ software development and debugging, with proven experience in Android platform development along with experience in AOSP and the AOSP build system.
• You are familiar with modern app architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, layered architecture, refactoring) as well as knowledge of Android testing frameworks (Junit, Espresso, UIAutomator).
• Experience in working with Kotlin, RxJava and Android on top of QNX is considered a plus.
Location: Sweden (on-site)